Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Dear Lord

                 Adapted from an email.

 
             Dear Lord, so far today am I doing all right?  I have Not gossiped, been greedy, been grumpy, been nasty, self indulgent.  I have not whined, cursed, complained, charged anything on my credit card.  I will be getting out of bed in a minute and I think I will really need your help then. 

             Anger is a condition in which the tongue works faster than the mind.  You cant change the past but you can ruin the present by worrying about the future.  You always do your best for those who leave the choice with YOU.

              A hug is a great gift ... one size fits all.  It can be given for any occasion and it is easy to exchange.  I thank You for all my friends; good or otherwise as YOU determine who walks into our lives and who should walk away, and Who, YOU refuse to let go. Praise the Lord Allellulia.

                            xoxo till the next time. Ophelia

No comments: