Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My Thoughts


        It is often said, "Until one has loved a pet, part of one's soul remains unawaken. One who loves animals is one who has a compassionate heart".



            Until the next time, "xoxo, I almost wanted to type, "Gossip Girl" as I am a die hard Gossip Girl fan, in fact strangely enough, I love Blair and Chuck the most as I find that they both try to hide their vulnerability behind their veneer of sophistication and worldliness but if one were to scratch underneath their surface, you will see that they each have a heart of gold and will go all out to help their good friends and THAT they were made for each other and to me even though it is just a TV series, it cements the point that, "friendship isn't about who you know the longest.  IT IS about those who came into your life, and never left your side ..." Sorry for the digression.

                         xoxo until the next time. Ophelia

No comments: