Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The song, "I like to make it with you" Bread

                       

                  When my husband proposed to me many years ago, that was one of the happiest day of my life and coincidentally this song, by the Bread was playing on the radio, such a coincidence and one that stood the test of time and to this day, that song and its lovely lyrics has so much meaning and added so much colour to my life.

                   I think most women generally place alot of emphasis on sentimentality, remembrance of a beautiful moment, love, etc, etc. probably because of our make up but there again I have also had the pleasure of knowing the opposite sex who also possess this streak in them. So let's play a little game here, women v men, if you agree or do not agree, comment on this post and let see whether we can set the record straight with the numbers who either register as a follower or who wish to comment.

                   Have a lovely day.

No comments: