Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas 2010


               I feel that Christmas this year was the best I ever had.  I decided not to take any orders except for my 5 orange cake orders for a close fren as I wanted to spend more quality time with the immediate and extended family and that I could bake and cook more comfort food for my family.




Orange Cake I baked


               We spent Christmas nite in a warm cosy manner, celebrating the birth of our Lord Jesus singing Christmas carols.  This year we decided that the theme for the pot luck would be finger food instead of our usual heavy spread of typical Malacca Baba food with the inclusion of some other fusion food.


The dish I made "Baked Exotic Chicken"



Chicken curry
Roti Jala

Yummilicious pasta sauce with minced meat and bacon amongst other things


Angel Hair


Canapies

Another delicious canapies
Christmas Yule Log
                    After our sumptious dinner, it was time to breath the fresh air in the lovely garden that was very well maintained that I could almost feel I was in fairy land.




I was told that the red bunches of flowers will bloom continuously and low maintenance











Till my next post, xoxo, Ophelia


No comments: