Total Pageviews

Friday, December 31, 2010

Grateful thanks to our Lord

            As 2010 is drawing to a close in about an hour's time, I would like to take some time now to thank our Lord for all His countless Blessing and for His Guidance and protection.

            I have so much to be thankful for and this year is one of the best I have ever had and a year of many firsts. When I heralded in 2010 I made some resolutions in respect of things that I have put off doing esp in my passion for baking as inspite of learing them a long time ago, I did not have the courage to do it as they were pretty complicated and I made a resolution that in 2010 I am going to try and if I should fail, I would try and try until I suceed.  Well I am very happy that I kept to my 2010 baking resolutions for, not only, did I suceed in what I put off but I had so many countless orders for these cakes and two of these were my Trifle Cheese cake and Tutti Frutti Mouse cake.



                                                                Trifle Cheese cake





           A year of many enjoyments too.  A first timer in fb [thanks to my niece for opening fb for me and that opened a new wide world for me too in sense of ppl knowing about this insane passion of baking of mine and then increasing my clientele ten fold, wao it is a year of many firsts indeed, then blogging [and then enjoy uploading many baking and cooking recipes for my frens and for others in blogsphire to try my recipes and then I would like to thank all my Followers and all those who visit me] and now playing on ipad, wao so much to do that sometimes I think 24 hours in a day is really not enough!!!


           I would like to thank all my Followers; a special mention of my first Follower, NohNes, a very dear friend, Nicole, my second and a kindred spirit, Ilene, my closest friend, Teejiawen, Joanne Teo, a fellow baker, Fiona, a very close and dear friend, William Chye, a fellow Christian, Jane, a close BEC friend, Darlyn, a new friend, Priscilla, a new friend who is fantastically good in fondant, Nana, a close friend And my latest Follower, Cecila, my best friend and fellow baker; Welcome to my blog Cecila, I hope you find something you like to cook or bake or to just have a good laf.

           Another worthy new friend in blogsphire is Amy Grigsby, my wish for you Amy and Dustin is that everything will be well with Harper and to my drop bye friend, Wonda, I wish you love and peace.

           Blessed and Happy 2011 to one and all alike.  Till my next post, xoxo, Ophelia

No comments: