Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Santarina came acalling

              I was busy yesterday baking my Exotic Chicken that I didnt realise Santa placed a gift for me especially at my gate and Sundae was in the house, so she wasnt able to do her guard duty at the gate, haha and as such no barking when Santarina came and a good thing though she was in the house otherwise I think Sundae would have helped me open my present as I dont trust her 100% anything to do with food as I havent got yet got over the fact that she ate my tray of tarts that I made Last year!!!

              Hubbie on getting up from the sofa in the hall spotted the gift at our gate and beckoned me to it and this was what I found, hanging on my gate.  Never experienced this kind of stuff or this kind of love and this Christmas 2010 is really the best.



             This gift was from a new fren I made with Lisa and to you Lisa, thank you for your lovely gift of love.  It warmed me to find this bundle of love.  Thank you so much my dear fren, "May the Blessings and Joy of Christ reign in your heart and home always". 

             Till my next post, xoxo Ophelia

No comments: