Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Wao my most hit upload of the week.

               So just for an update my Simple but yummy Malaysian Salad, with all its simpilicity, has become my No.1 Hit and has overridden my First Blog on my Passion of Baking, which took so much of my time and effort to do and which has been the No.1 hit from the time I started this blog.   9.3.2011.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

              And I say wao again.  I uploaded my Simple but yummy Malaysian Salad mid last month and I had so many hits just this week for that and it is becoming my third best overall hit.  It is now on par with my signature Banana Rum Cheese cake which I uploaded last year and I wouldnt be surprised by the end of today or probably sooner, it would overtake the placing of the Banana Rum Cheese cake because there must be alot of Malaysians overseas who are homesick for Malaysian food and hope you do this recipe, just to have make a simple comfort food :)  Thank you everyone and for those who are yet to see that; welcome and thanks for dropping bye.  Till my next post, xoxo, Ophelia.  25.2.2011 time 5 pm

               So I was not wrong in saying that by the end of today, it is now 9.30 p.m., the nite is not over yet and my Simple but Yummy Malaysian Salad has overtaken my Banana Rum Cheese cake and has now become the 2nd highest spot on my blog leaving my Banana Rum Cheese cake trailing 3rd place. Yay!!!

No comments: