50 gm Glass Noodles
1 teasp Ikan Bilis Granules
5 medium size Prawns
3 cloves Garlic
1 Red Chilli
1 Chilli Padi
A little bit of Spring Onions & Yin Sai
White Wine, opt
Dash of Fish Sauce, White Pepper, Soya Sauce
- Soak the Glass Noodles then blanch in boiling water. Drain on siever.
- Heat oil & saute garlic then add in the mussels and prawns and a splash of White Wine and stir. Remove & set aside.
- In a bowl mix the glass noodles, chilli padi, chilli, Spring Onion & Yin Sai. Season with a little Fish Sauce, Salt, Soya Sauce if necessary.
- Lay a little mix salad on a plate. Place the glass noodles on top then the fried seafood and a thin slice of Lemon.
- This is a good comfort food :)
- On a side note if you are into Balsamic Vinegar, put a little Balsamic Vinegar and a little chopped garlic in it and it can be a simple dressing for the salad.