2 pieces Pork Chop
1 teasp Oyster Sauce
1/2 Tabsp Soya Sauce
1 Tabsp Lea & Perrin Worcestershire Sauce
1 teasp Tomato Sauce
1 Tabsp BBQ Sauce
1 Tabsp Light Soya Sauce
1 teasp Sugar
1 teasp Corn Flour
1/2 cup Water
1/4 teasp Ground Black Pepper
1 Big Onion
Fried Potato Chips
- Marinade "A" for 1 hour in fridge.
- Remove from fridge & let it thaw.
- Fry the Potato Chips. I love using the wedged Potato chips that I buy from the Supermarket as I find that the Potato Chips are very floury.
- Fry the marinade Pork in a frying pan with oil till cooked. Remove.
- Add in the sliced Onions in the same frying pan, removing excess oil, saute the Onion, pour in "B", bring it to a boil and pour sauce over pork chops served with fried Potato Chips. For a little bit of colour, you can add fry handful of mixed vegetables in butter as I always say that we do not just eat with our mouth, our eyes also comes into play.