Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Raspberry Delight

              After more than 2 decades of learning, then baking and subsequently selling my cakes, I decided it was an appropriate time for me to come out of the shadows of my many Mentors and be more creative and of late, I had been toying with the idea of "marrying" some parts of two different cakes and to come up with something of my own though the task at hand was not an easy one as one of the cake was 8" and the other was 10" and I had to do alot of calculations, and numbers is not my strong point, haha, to come up with a cake that was 9"; one aspect was the cake and the other was the mousse. 

              So when there was a cause for a celebration recently, I decided it was the right time to come out with this.  This time I was a bit more daring.  Normally I would do a few trial runs first before I gathered momentum but this time I had no time for trial runs as had a lot of cake orders before the said celebration and I told myself, " Just go for it, don't worry too much".

             With that I threw caution to the wind and decided to just go with the flow and this was what I came up with for dessert.


Raspberry Delight

                            Till my next post, xoxo, Ophelia

No comments: