400 gm Tapioca
400 gm Yam
1 cup Evaporated Milk
4 Litres Water
150 gm Brown Sugar
Palm Sugar to taste
3 Pandan Leaves
200 ml Fresh Santan
1 cup Sago
- Steam Tapioca & Yam till tender & soft then mash. [Note Yam can be finely mashed and Tapioca do not mash it too fine as you want a little bit].
- Soak Sago for half an hour. Drain.
- Bring "" to boil. Once boiling reduce fire & simmer till sugar dissolves.
- Add in the mashed Tapioca & Yam & use a whisk to stir to incorporate it well.
- Add in "B" & simmer till the Sago is transparent. Once Sago is transparent, off fire.
Tear the Pandan leaf when you are about to throw it in but not to the extreme edge then knot same. Tearing it allows the aroma to be more powerful.
Till my next post, xoxo, Ophelia.