Ingredient for Curry Puff filling
300 gm minced Beef/Chicken/Pork
4 1/2 Tabsp Meat Curry Powder
1 Tabsp Chilli Boh
300 gm Potatoes
1 Big Onion
A sprig Curry leaf
1/2 Tabsp Sugar
3/4 cup Water
Salt depends on you. 1 Or 1 1/2 teasp
3 Tabsp Oil
- Mix the meat of your choice [minced Beef is excellent. I used minced pork] with the Meat Curry Powder & Chilli Boh & refrigerate it for 30 minutes.
- Heat the oil then saute the diced Big Onion & Curry leaves short while.
- Add the minced meat & stir for 3 minutes.
- Then add the potatoes, stir it for 2 - 3 minutes.
- Add the water, salt & sugar & keep stirring as easy to burn as not much water & cook till potatoes are soft or 3/4 cooked.
- Check for taste. If not enough salt, top up. I normally start off with 1 teasp salt & then put the rest if salt is not enough.