500 gm Cabbage, shredded
1/4 cup freshly grated Coconut
1/4 teasp Kunyit powder
1/2 teasp Chilli Powder
1/2 teasp Mustard seeds
3 cloves Garlic
1 stalk Curry leaves
2 Green Chillies
2 Dry Chilli
1 1/2 Tabsp Oil
Salt to taste
Garnish : Corriander leaves/Yin Sai
- Heat oil [Oil should Not be too hot as mustard seeds burns easily] & fry the Mustard Seeds till they crackle/start jumping.
- Add in the Dried Chilli stir for a minute then add in the green chilli and garlic.
- Add in the curry leaves [squash it with yr palm JUST before adding the curry leaves as it will release more aroma], and the rest of the ingredients Except for the grated coconut & Yin Sai/Coriander leaves.
- Cover the pan & reduce fire to low, stirring occassionally till cabbage is cooked.
- Add the grated coconut & give it a stir & OFF fire. Check for taste.
- Garnish with Coriander leaves/Yin Sai.