Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Welcome to my latest Follower


             To the latest person, who joined my Blog today as a Follower, I bid you, "Welcome and thank you for joining".  It is indeed very sad to note that now we cannot see who are those who join our Blog; we only know that there is a new Follower when the number of Followers increased.  When I first created my Blog last year I could see the name of every new Follower that became my Follower and always made it a point to welcome her/him and now we cannot even reply to Followers or Visitors who post comments in our Blog; very sad indeed as they must think that we are either too busy or dont bother to reply to their comments. 

            God bless, Ophelia 16.8.2011

1 comment:

ilene said...

I think it has something to do with your settings.