200 gm Butter/Margarine
180 gm Icing Sugar, sieved
1/2 teasp Vanilla Essence
100 ml Eggs
300 gm Plain Flour, sieved
80 gm Custard Powder
1/2 teasp Baking Powder, sieved
Red & Green Cherries, cut into pieces
- Use a K Beater & beat "A" till light & creamy then add in "B" till fluffy.
- Add in "C" gradually till incorporated. Do not over beat.
- Preheat oven at 180 degrees Celcius for 20 minutes.
- Put into a pipping bag fitted with a large Star Nozzle.
- Pipe onto a greased baking tin. Place a piece of cherry on top.
- Bake at preheated oven at 180 degrees Celcius for 15 minutes or until golden brown.