Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Cherry Cookies

               When I went for this class, I didnt expect to like this biscuit as I tot that it was quite ordinary but when I tasted it; I found to my surprise that, not only was it quite easy to do, but that it was quite good.  You can get approximately 80 cookies.

          Ingredients

         "A"

         200 gm               Butter/Margarine
         180 gm               Icing Sugar, sieved
           1/2 teasp          Vanilla Essence

        "B"

          100 ml               Eggs

         "C"

         300 gm                Plain Flour, sieved
           80 gm                Custard Powder
          1/2 teasp            Baking Powder, sieved

          "D"

                                    Red & Green Cherries, cut into pieces

           Method
  1. Use a K Beater & beat  "A" till light & creamy then add in "B" till fluffy.
  2. Add in "C" gradually till incorporated. Do not over beat.
  3. Preheat oven at 180 degrees Celcius for 20 minutes.
  4. Put into a pipping bag fitted with a large Star Nozzle.
  5. Pipe onto a greased baking tin.  Place a piece of cherry on top.
  6. Bake at preheated oven at 180 degrees Celcius for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
                 Till my next post, xoxo, Ophelia

No comments: