Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Focacia Bread

              I never forgot the first time I ate Focacia Bread was with my bff and since then I have been smitten with Focacia Bread so what was the next best thing, as this year was going to be a year dedicated to making bread, I baked Focacia Bread this evening.  I bought the pre mix which had alot of herbs in it and all I needed to do was to add the yeast, butter, salt and cold water. In European breads no egg is used.

             It is quite exciting as how often do you have the pleasure of slicing a loaf of bread; baked from scratch?  I divided it into 2 portions and brought the smaller portion for my girl and I was surprised when she told me that she loved eating Focacia Bread too so I am wondering what is she going to buy to eat with it.  Ham? Roasted Chicken? with some Salad would be awesome.




              

                                              Used 3 fingers dipped in oil to make the dimples on the bread :)



                                             Till my next post, xoxo, Ophelia

No comments: