Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Fried Mantau

                I remember I ate some fried Mantau long time ago at a restaurant and it stayed in my mind as it was delicious and I made a promise to myself that if ever I was successful in making Mantau, I would fry some, just to know whether I could produce the same awesome taste.

                Well yesterday I made steamed Mantau for the first time and I kept a few so that I could fry them today and folks it was awesome.  Was unable to upload the recipe for the Mantau as had too much on my plate but will do so soon.


                                                            Fried Mantau


                                                                 Steamed Mantau


                           Till my next post, xoxo, Ophelia

No comments: