Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Pizza Buns

                   Continuing my saga on bread making.  I  made this for dinner 2 nites ago and the awesome feedback I got from my family was that it was indeed "awesome!!!"  I dont know whether the fact that the baking tin was black that my pizza buns came out dark at the bottom and crispy at the bottom and sides when eaten warm and next day when I heated them in the oven for my lunch, it still had a crunch and I was mighty glad it was a resounding success so I wonder whether I would dare doing it again and of course with a different filling but on my normal "steel" baking tin whether the bottom will be dark and crunchy but of course the temp for this recipe was high 200 degrees Celcius for 16 minutes.




                                  Till my next post, xoxo, Ophelia. 

No comments: