Total Pageviews

Friday, November 4, 2011

Coffee & Chocolate Ice Cream

             Wao today I am very pleased as, after a long hactus, I made Ice Cream and this time it was a success.  The first time I made a Strawberry Ice Cream, I didnt know why it couldnt set into an ice cream so after that I went for quite a few ice cream classes and this was one of the best that I love as I am very much a Coffee person.  Another person who was very happy was my better half, whose fav dessert, yes that's right, was ice cream and his all time favourite is Chocolate Ice Cream and as I didnt have enough Belgium bitter sweet couvertures, he had to settled for my Coffee and for good measure, I added 25 gms of the bitter sweet chocolate couvertures to pander to his taste bud and I am happy that he loved the taste and aroma of the ice cream!!!

                Who wants this recipe, just leave me a comment here!!!





                                                     Pork Chops for dinner




                               Till my next post, xoxo, Ophelia

4 comments:

Cynthia said...

Can I have a share of the ice cream recipe? Thanks..
Cynthia

Ophelia said...

Hi Cynthia thanks for stopping bye. Most definitely. Will type soon. Join my Blog dear as a Follower & follow me publicly so that once I upload a new recipe you would be prompted & I have quite a bit of ice cream recipes. God bless.

Anonymous said...

May I have the pork chop recipe please?
(Wonda)

Ophelia said...

Sure for the pork chop recipe, look for it under the title, "A complete meal".