- Blend "A" & "B" till quite fine.
- *Heat the oil sufficiently hot then add in the *Mustard seeds. Once the Mustard seeds starts popping throw in your blended ingredients & tumis/fry till fragrant.
- Add in the chopped chicken & Potatoes & fry for about 5 minutes.
- Add *sufficient water [slightly lower than the level of the meat & potatoes] bring it to a Boil, stirring intermittenly.
- Once boiling Reduce fire to the lowest & let it simmer for 40 - 60 minutes; stirring intermittenly so that it doesnt get burnt at the bottom, till potatoes & meat cooked. Half way through add sufficient salt, Ajinomoto OR Sugar.
- After 40 minutes check whether Potatoes are soft. If both are cooked, add the Distilled Vinegar, stir & cook for 5 minutes still on low fire in order for the vinegar to incorporate. Check for taste. [*If you feel that curry is too thick for you, add some water, bring to boil & Check for taste, adjust if necessary]
Till my next post, xoxo, Ophelia.