Total Pageviews

Friday, March 30, 2012

Prawn Lemak with Pineapples

              Prawn Lemak with Pineapples is closely associated with most Nyonya household &, not being a Nyonya myself, I learnt this from my mother-in-law, a great Nyonya cook & she used to make sambal belacan to go along with this dish.


              As the medium size prawns were reasonably priced, I bought them & made this for dinner & pounded a batch of sambal belacan to eat with the lemak as well as with brinjals, which were just boiled till soft; another of the Hub's favourite.  


             Anyone interested in this recipe, it is in my Blog under the category "Cooking with Ophelia".


              This post is dedicated to my latest follower, Lai Meng.  It was awesome hooking up with you again Lai Meng after so many, many years. God bless.








                                                              Sambal belacan


                                            Till my next post, xoxo, Ophelia 

No comments: