Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Peanut candy @ Kacang Tumbuk

              Wow when I heard that the Chef was going to teach this, I made up my mind that I wanted to go for this class as I remember we used to buy this at our school tuck shop way, way back then when we were kids.  So I went for the class and I was not disappointed and since learning this, the last time I made this was more than a year ago so I decided it was high time I made it again as I wanted to make a Salad with just this, plum sauce, fish sauce, lots of mint leaves, daun kesom, chilli padi, cherry tomatoes & some salad leaves as there was a balance of flavour with the sour from the plum sauce, salty from the fish sauce & sweet & crunchy from the Peanut candy & not to forget the heat from the chilli padi!!!


                Did the peanut candy first & will pick up the rest of the stuff next week after I finish my 4 cake orders on Saturday.




                       If you are interested in the recipe, drop a comment here.  Till my next post, xoxo, Ophelia.

No comments: