Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

One more sleep ...!!!


            One more sleep before I go for the much awaited class on Edible Painting by the famous Kelvin Chua.  I have always wanted to take my Passion to the next level so when I heard that he was in town & conducting 2 classes, I missed the first class due to a cake order, I knew that no matter what I need to go for this class to improve on my cake decorating. So with my shorthand pad on tow, writing them down in my rusty shorthand, all the tips, techniques & tricks But most of all to observe the Master at work & that I can quickly pick up the ropes & implement them on my Fondant; the current all consuming passion that I have.

             Thank you dear Lord for giving me The opportunity to learn from up close & personal & not just by the many tutorials on Youtube which continue to inspire me!!! 

              Till my next post, xoxo, Ophelia.

No comments: