Total Pageviews

Friday, August 24, 2012

Tinting my Gum paste Orchid & Carnations

            I mentioned in one of my latest post that I was going for a class on Edible Painting by Kelvin Chua but did not follow up on it.  It was All that I hoped for though not an artist at large, I went there to pick up some pointers so that I could use the tips on trying to breath some life into my fondant flowers & I was mighty glad that I went for the class as it was awesome to see him bringing some magic onto the flowers & swan he drew on the fondant dummy.







                                    Till my next post, xoxo, Ophelia 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ntargespHi Ophelia,
l would like to know where you learnt your Lok Tau cookies, Is the chef still having this class, my email is mayjying@gmail.com. Love your blog and am looking forward to hearing from you.
Regards,
May

Ophelia said...

Hi May glad you enjoy my blog. Will drop a line at yr email address. Be my follower & follow me publicly so that I know that you have followed me and it would give me the greatest pleasure. God bless.

Ophelia said...

Hi May thought since I am on my blog I will just reply to you from here, ok. I learnt the Lok Tau cooking more than 7 years ago & since then have not seen the Chef teaching this again. Should I come to know that she is teaching this again, I will let you know via yr email :) God bless.