Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Converse Baby shoe



             Day 119 - I am very thankful for the age of Technology & being able to surf the net is one of my biggest pleasures & I am very grateful to ALL the generous & wonderful people for sharing their knowledge esp on making gum paste/fondant flowers, objects, baby & ladies shoes, etc. and working with my gum paste & turning them into things that fascinates me add years to my life.

             Making this Baby Converse shoe was not very hard but trying to insert the gum paste stripes into the holes, which I had align them when I was cutting & shaping the sides, is another thing altogether.  For me if I were to rate the difficulty of just inserting them into the sides of the baby's shoes, I would rate it as 10/10.  It took me over an hour to do so.  Thank goodness I am ruled by 4Ps, Passion, Perseverance, Patience & Practice. The gum paste shoe string that I made kept breaking when I tried to push it through the hole!!! 

             I made a mental note to myself.  The next time I do this baby shoe again, & I promise myself there will be another next time soon as I love how it looks, I would try some changes to make it easier; hope that it would be an easier task. Wow after doing same, I was mentally exhausted!!!



                         Till my next post, xoxo, Ophelia 

No comments: