Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Conceptualizing the cake decor


              As Christmas dinner was fast approaching, I had to put into action the gum paste decor that I wanted to do for my Carrot cake, so I put my thoughts into action as I needed to dry them properly before I could make the Royal Icing & piping the name of the guests on the gum paste tag & then placing them on the cake!!! I couldn't wait to see the finished product & couldn't wait to also see the surprise look of the invitees; to see whether it would evoke a smile from them.

              I had to plan in stages as all this involved a lot of time and I also needed the patience of Job; so I planned my time well & seeing the delight of the guests & also basking in the compliments was enuf reward!!!



                       Till my next post, xoxo, Ophelia & compliments of the season. 

No comments: