Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Pan fried Salmon with a fruity Salsa


           Couldn't resist buying two slices of chilled Salmon as they did look fresh & succulent.  So the next day I marinaded them with Extra Virgin Oil, freshly blended Black Pepper, Salt & Honey & 2 sprigs of French Tarragon which I snipped from the pot I planted in the garden & left same in the Chiller for 4 hours.

            Made the Fruit Salsa with Passion Fruit juice, Josephine Pineapple, Yellow Kiwi, Watermelon, Tomato, Big Onion, Onion Leaves, Chinese Parsley, Honey, E V Olive Oil & toasted a little Black Sesame Seeds to sprinkle on top for colour as I always "believe" that we do "eat with our eyes too". I tossed them in a roomy bowl then transferred the Salsa into a smaller bowl & chilled it in the fridge.  


                                              Fruity Salsa


                                                My pot of French Tarragon

                                              Marinading the Salmon


                                                 Dinner!!!

                        Till my next post, xoxo, Ophelia. 

No comments: