Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Saying goodbye to Kelly, my ballerina


        It was really a fun ride creating Kelly & as I mentioned in one of the 3 posts I had on Kelly, that the ultimate test was to see whether I could lift her from the parchment paper & place her on the table top for photography and I was so happy that I could remove her without the entire piece breaking except for one of her shoes, which was to be expected as the royal icing on her shoes were thinner so next time I recreate another Kelly, which definitely I would do so in my free time [as my objective was to be able to place future Kellys on my fondant cake which is much easier said than done!!!] & saying goodbye to her sounds austere and besides, it is never easy to say goodbye as I have run out of space and containers to keep all my creation, besides can't keep all the decorative things I do, gum paste, royal icing etc as they do fade. It was indeed fun while it lasted.



                 Till my next post, xoxo, Ophelia.

No comments: