Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Making gum paste Daisies



             Wow, it was just a chance request from a FB friend to make her wedding cake, that started me on this awesome ride.  Of course, prior to her request, I did learn how to make gum paste and fondant from scratch but I did not venture into actually doing same, I went just to gain knowlege.  You may wonder why since I went for both classes.  Well I have always been a "slow bird!!!" I went for the class prior to this request and taking good notes on the recipes and then what started as a simple request, has created a ranging fire in me.  I started with simple flowers then I started searching for tutorials on Youtube and it was exciting as IT was, as though, I was meant to do, just, this.  Now, most days, I would sneak in some time to make some flowers or anything that took my fancy and here is what is my current craze :)






                   Till my next post, xoxo, Ophelia 

No comments: