Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Gum Paste Shoes


           I can't seem to buy enuf gum paste cutters; be it for making shoes, flowers or anything that takes my fancy but one thing for certain, I love buying the original moulds as the cuts are deeper and more fluid even though they may cost a little bit more, I prefer buying the originals.

          Made more gum paste shoes to add to my collection of shoes on my FB and I went a little outside the box this time. I made a slight variation to the design.  I love posting them on FB too so that in case any of my friends would like to buy these gum paste decoration, they know where they can get besides buying from shops; they can buy from me too!!! As most of them are busy working; they can buy the gum paste decor from me and bake their own cake and then decorate same. These are the latest that I made.





Placing a pink circle did bring out the white :) 





                    Till my next post, xoxo, Ophelia 

No comments: