Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Part II Gum paste decor as a decor for the Chocolate Banana Mousse Birthday cake for a cute 1 yr girl


             As I was saying in my previous post that I had to bake a cake for a sweet 1 year old girl. Her mum saw some of my gum paste decor and mentioned that the baby gum paste figurine and bootee were cute so I thought I would surprise her and make them and then let her choose which one she loved.

            I made 7 different colored bootee; haha, one for each day of the week!!! 








           Then I made the baby figurine & tomorrow will add some edible color for the hair & mould a cap, free hand as I don't have any mould for a cap, as without coloring the hair, it looks somewhat "flat" with just one tone so tomorrow I will have more pictures of same.





              She wanted a Chocolate Banana Mousse, after seeing me posting pictures of this cake which I baked for tea for the Hubs last Tuesday & cake is ready & tomorrow will just be pouring a Ganache. 

              Till my next post, xoxo, Ophelia. 

No comments: