Total Pageviews

Friday, September 13, 2013

Part III - the final product with the decor - Chocolate Banana Mousse cake


           Wow it was indeed a "heavy" day. Baked the Vanilla sponge cake the night before then did all the various steps to assemble the mousse cake then freezing it overnight in order for same to set & today did the Chocolate Ganache & putting the colorful bootees on the cake.

           The cake was collected this evening & was mighty glad that it found favour with the whole family. The birthday girl's mum gave me a thumbs up comment in my FB which would do wonders for me as it would be a word of mouth advertisement. The thing that really made me overjoyed was she told me that it can be added to my best seller list with a 10/10 rating & she asked me whether I gave cake classes as she wanted to learn from me and of course I said "Yes!!! & that I needed a minimum of 5 students. 


            Till my next post, xoxo, Ophelia 

No comments: