Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Egg Custard with a Ginger Caramel


          I love Egg Custard. My granny used to steam it for us. Today I thought it was time I made some as the recipe was sitting in my shelf for so long & it was baked under bain marie.

          The texture of the egg custard was silky & had a slight hint of ginger juice but the next time I make it again, which would probably be soon, I would increase the ginger juice slightly as I love ginger and eating this custard reminded me of my granny. Thank you Ah Poh for taking care of us and I have not forgotten you.



           Love the golden rich color & the way the Ginger Caramel oozing out waiting for me to devour same!!!

           Till my next post, xoxo, Ophelia. 

1 comment:

Bee Chin said...

Hie, it must taste so yummy! May I have the recipe please because I love ginger deserts! Thank you!!