Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Ellie


               Wow, it has been quite a while since I last posted been caught up with a few cake orders plus working on a gum paste animal project.  I bought The Mat manufactured by Streetwise Inc & ordered it on line!!! Was so excited when it arrived before CNY but I have been too busy, with the CNY cake orders, to mould gum paste animals so that after all the dust had settled, I started moulding.

               I haven't moulded a dog before and I started searching the net for youtube tutorials to get some idea how to do same.  I found that the hardest was attaching the ears as was hard trying to beat gravity!!! One of Ellie's ears keep flopping down BUT I did not let it defeat me!!! I was very patient & waited the ears to stand instead of flopping down and finally, I succeeded!!! 






                                     One ear curled up & one ear down!!! 


                                  Yay I am now happy!!!

                     Till my next post, xoxo, Ophelia. 

No comments: