Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Suzy


                As my niece would say, "An Elephant thing!!!" She loves to add the word "thing" to express Joy!!! Yup my little is far from perfect but I am happy!!!  In case you are wondering why I am using an Orange gum paste to make the Elephant!!! Well simply because I had no more gum paste except the Orange & just wanted to appease the creative urge!!! 








                Making her head & trunk was hard!!! And needed something to support it as can be seen at the next picture!!!




                         There you go darling!!! Rest on it!!! 


                            Yay after resting her trunk on the container for a few hours, the trunk is now stable. 


                     Inserting an ice cream stick from the body through the head but pressed a little too hard & the stick emerged!!! No worries just added a flower to hide same!!!


                       Till my next post, xoxo, Ophelia. 

No comments: